- A good way to use Hugo is via Emacs + Org mode + ox-hugo - Org to Hugo exporter.
- See the relevant section of my config
- The Idea Of Makefile Blog | Lobsters
- m4 is another wonderful little POSIX utility great for blogging, and it ships with most Linux distributions by default. Phil Hagelberg’s entire site is “published via GNU M4, rsync, and a 12-line Makefile.”. If you’re into keeping it simple, this thing is definitely worth a look!
- Hugo is one of the most popular open-source Static Website Generators. With its amazing speed and flexibility, Hugo makes building websites fun again. / The world’s fastest framework for building websites | Hugo